HP 10 HP 10 (Indomethacin 25 mg)
Pill with imprint HP 10 HP 10 is Pink & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Indomethacin 25 mg. It is supplied by Heritage Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Indomethacin is used in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis; back pain; bursitis; bartter syndrome; pain and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Starting at 30 weeks gestation: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Indomethacin 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for HP 10 HP 10
- HP 10 HP 10
- 25 mg
- Pink & White
- 3.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation, D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Red No. 28, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 3, gelatin, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, corn starch
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "HP 10 HP 10"
More about indomethacin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 184 Reviews
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Alerts (6)
- Indomethacin (Advanced Reading)
- Indomethacin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Indomethacin Rectal (Advanced Reading)
- Indomethacin Capsules
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.