GDC 172 (QC Pink Bismuth 262 mg)
Pill with imprint GDC 172 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as QC Pink Bismuth 262 mg. It is supplied by Chain Drug Marketing Association.
Bismuth subsalicylate is used in the treatment of helicobacter pylori infection; indigestion; diarrhea, chronic; diarrhea; lymphocytic colitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class antidiarrheals. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for GDC 172
More about bismuth subsalicylate
- Bismuth subsalicylate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: antidiarrheals
- Bismuth subsalicylate
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Chewable Tablets
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Tablets
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Suspension
- Bismuth subsalicylate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.