G4 63 832 (MedroxyPROGESTERone 10 mg)
This pill with imprint "G4 63 832" is White, Round and has been identified as Medroxyprogesterone acetate 10 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Medroxyprogesterone is used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; amenorrhea; birth control; endometrial hyperplasia, prophylaxis; endometrial cancer (and more), and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, hormones/antineoplastics, progestins. Not for use in pregnancy. Medroxyprogesterone 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- G4 63 832
- 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about medroxyprogesterone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1382 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Medroxyprogesterone Tablets
- Medroxyprogesterone Injection (400 mg/mL)
- Medroxyprogesterone Injection (Intramuscular)
- Medroxyprogesterone Injection (Subcutaneous)
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.