E1304 E1304 (Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 120 mg)
Pill with imprint E1304 E1304 is Blue / Clear, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 120 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 8 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for E1304 E1304
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid