CPM PSE CPM PSE (Decongestine TR chlorpheniramine 8mg / pseudoephedrine 120 mg)
Pill with imprint CPM PSE CPM PSE is Blue / Clear, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Decongestine TR chlorpheniramine 8mg / pseudoephedrine 120 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine chlorpheniramine 8mg / pseudoephedrine 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CPM PSE CPM PSE
- CPM PSE CPM PSE
- chlorpheniramine 8mg / pseudoephedrine 120 mg
- Blue / Clear
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.