CPM PSE CPM PSE (Decongestine TR chlorpheniramine 8mg / pseudoephedrine 120 mg)
This pill with imprint "CPM PSE CPM PSE" is Blue / Clear, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Decongestine TR chlorpheniramine 8mg / pseudoephedrine 120 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine chlorpheniramine 8mg / pseudoephedrine 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- CPM PSE CPM PSE
- chlorpheniramine 8mg / pseudoephedrine 120 mg
- Blue / Clear
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Tablets
- Chlorpheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine and pseudoephedrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.