BROMFED MURO 12-20 (Bromfed SR 12 mg / 120 mg)
Pill with imprint BROMFED MURO 12-20 is Green & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Bromfed SR 12 mg / 120 mg. It is supplied by Muro Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine 12 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for BROMFED MURO 12-20
- BROMFED MURO 12-20
- 12 mg / 120 mg
- Green & White
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Muro Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Brompheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Brompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Elixir, Liquid, and Syrup
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.