User Reviews for Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine

Also known as: Lodrane, Brofed, Bromfed PD, Bromfed SR, Bidhist-D, Rynex PSE, Lodrane D, BroveX PSE, BroveX PD, BroveX PSB, B-Vex PD, Bromhist Pediatric, Endafed, Allent, Bromfenex Bromfenex PD Histex SR M-Hist TD Andehist NR Syrup Bromaline Bromaxefed RF Syrup Bromhist Pediatric Drops Di-Bromm Bromhist-NR Brotapp Brovex SR Dimaphen …show all brand names

Allergic Rhinitis 10.0
Nasal Congestion 6.6

Reviews for Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine

Jc · Taken for less than 1 month September 10, 2019

For Nasal Congestion: “Every time I'm prescribed this medication it doesn't really help and it causes painful stomach cramps/aches.”

Anonymous December 6, 2011

Lodrane 12D (brompheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “I have been using Lodrane for many years. I am outraged at it being pulled from the market with nothing to replace it. ”

C.D. May 3, 2011

Lodrane 24D (brompheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: “Worked very well for my nasal congestion. I took two capsules both containing 12mg of Brompheniramine maleate and 90 mg of Pseudoephedrine HCL. The 180 mg of pseudoephedrine had me a little jumpy for a couple of minutes but then my nasal congestion was gone and I was back to my normal self.”

Anonymous July 12, 2010

For Nasal Congestion: “I've taken Bromfed for 17 or 18 years. The combination of ingredients helped my sinuses and congestion, but more importantly helped keep my headaches at bay. Both migraines and normal headaches decreased dramatically, and now that it is off the market, I am miserable. I've had a headache almost continuously for 2 weeks (since I ran out of my last prescription). ”

Anonymous August 29, 2009

For Nasal Congestion: “Be VERY cautious before using this with small children. Our doctor prescribed it for our toddler (under 2 years old) as a decongestant. We wondered why he was so upset, and had manic behavior, after a few days. Now I see that it can cause "excitation in children". We have stopped it now and his behavior has improved quickly. ”

Anonymous July 30, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I used this medicine for my asthma and allergies. I used it for approximately 19 years. It was wonderful and I got to the point I didn't have to use my inhaler at all. Since I am allergic to both external things, and some foods (including corn and fructose) ~ this medicine took care of everything for me and I was able to breathe easily. I am suffering now and trying desperately to to find something that can control my allergies and make me feel human again. Plus I cannot even find an explanation as to why they removed it from the market suddenly.”

Anonymous March 9, 2009

Bromfenex (brompheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I have used Bromfed since I was a child and it is the only thing that really works for my hay fever. I am miserable since it was taken off the market and am searching desperately for something that works half as well.”