barr 555 444 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Triamterene 50 mg / 75 mg)
Pill with imprint barr 555 444 is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene 50 mg / 75 mg. It is supplied by Barr Laboratories, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene is used in the treatment of edema; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene 50 mg / 75 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for barr 555 444
More about hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene
- Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 46 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide Capsules (FDA)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Triamterene (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.