b 555 873 (Medroxyprogesterone 5 mg)
This pill with imprint "b 555 873" is White, Round and has been identified as Medroxyprogesterone acetate 5 mg. It is manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Medroxyprogesterone is used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; birth control; amenorrhea; endometrial cancer; endometrial hyperplasia, prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, hormones/antineoplastics, progestins. Not for use in pregnancy. Medroxyprogesterone 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- b 555 873
- 5 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
methylcellulose (15 mPa.s)
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about medroxyprogesterone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1342 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Medroxyprogesterone injectable suspension
- Medroxyprogesterone injectable suspension (subcutaneous)
- Medroxyprogesterone injection
- Medroxyprogesterone (Advanced Reading)
- Medroxyprogesterone Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.