APO VSR 180 (Verapamil hydrochloride extended-release 180 mg)
This pill with imprint "APO VSR 180" is Pink, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Verapamil hydrochloride extended-release 180 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corp..
Verapamil is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; cluster headaches; supraventricular tachycardia; arrhythmia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Verapamil 180 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- APO VSR 180
- 180 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about verapamil
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 113 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Verapamil immediate-release
- Verapamil immediate-release tablets
- Verapamil long-acting tablets
- Verapamil sustained-release capsules controlled onset
- More... (4)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.