A226 (Amantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg)
Pill with imprint A226 is Red, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Amantadine Hydrochloride 100 mg. It is supplied by Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Amantadine is used in the treatment of extrapyramidal reaction; parkinson's disease; influenza; influenza a and belongs to the drug classes adamantane antivirals, dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amantadine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A226
- 100 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Adamantane antivirals, Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type l),
FD&C Blue No. 1,
FD&C Red No. 40,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "A226"
More about amantadine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 38 Reviews
- Drug class: adamantane antivirals
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Patient Information
- Amantadine (Advanced Reading)
- Amantadine Extended-Release Tablets
- Amantadine Extended-Release Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.