A-009 15 (Abilify 15 mg)
Generic Name: aripiprazole
Pill with imprint A-009 15 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Abilify 15 mg. It is supplied by Otsuka American Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Abilify is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; depression; agitated state; schizoaffective disorder; autism (and more), and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Abilify 15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for A-009 15
- Generic Name:
- A-009 15
- 15 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Atypical antipsychotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Otsuka American Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Abilify (aripiprazole)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 647 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Abilify (Aripiprazole Injection)
- Abilify (Aripiprazole Oral Solution)
- Abilify (Aripiprazole Tablets)
- Abilify (Advanced Reading)
- Abilify Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.