93 5721 (Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride (Sublingual) 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base))
Pill with imprint 93 5721 is White, Round and has been identified as Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride (Sublingual) 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base). It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc..
Buprenorphine/naloxone is used in the treatment of opiate dependence and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Buprenorphine/naloxone 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base) is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 93 5721
- 93 5721
- 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
acesulfame potassium, citric acid anhydrous, corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, mannitol, povidone k30, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about buprenorphine / naloxone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 972 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Buprenorphine and naloxone oral/sublingual
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film (Suboxone)
- Buprenorphine/naloxone Oromucosal, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.