User Reviews for Buprenorphine / naloxone systemic

Opiate Dependence
8.5

Summary of Buprenorphine/naloxone reviews 8.4 715 reviews

Reviews for Buprenorphine/naloxone

Bunavail (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "This medication is helping to get my life back, I was so tired of the whole circle of opiate dependency."

Gammakmb (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2019

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I like reading people success from this amazing drug and I do agree all the way with most all comments except for using subs for just the withdrawal period. Reasons why it is 4 to 6 months is kinda needed to retrain the brain and your body and build a stronger foundation so relapse does not occur. Then ya done and do not have to be medicated. Happy for all that beat their demons and God bless"

Grayday (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 15, 2019

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "There are no words to describe how wonderful life is now. Opiate addiction is the most horrible thing I ever went through and my heart breaks for anyone who is going through it right now. Suboxone literally gave me my life back. Although it doesn’t solve everything instantly, it does take away the sickness from withdrawal as well as the craving for more opiates, so you can start rebuilding your life! That along with some therapy to work through my issues (mostly the intense guilt I had from the time I spent being addicted) was all it took for me to start rebuilding what I had lost. I urge anyone who is looking for some help to try this. It is quite expensive if you don’t have insurance, but the cost is nothing compared to the cost of buying drugs on the street, and besides that the cost is so worth getting rid of the anguish that my addiction caused me!"

Julieschaeffe (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 12, 2019

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "Strips are great they work they last longer then most brands of suboxone, the Dr Reddy strips are horrible nothing like suboxone at all. They don't work, they taste nasty. The suboxone films should never be taking off market."

Mindy (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 11, 2019

For Opiate Dependence: "I have been on this medication for 7 years now I went from the original NA SUBOXONE to the strips, now it's these AN415 (Amneal Pharmaceuticals). I really like this one as it works and lasts longer and I'm not so tired. I have heard that these tabs are no longer going to be made. I sure hope that's not true because I can't and will not take any of the other tabs they have out right now (they are garbage) and my insurance will not pay for the strips idk what I'm going to do. Does anyone no if these AN415 are really coming off the market???"

Mindy (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 11, 2019

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I literally just started this medication today. My doc prescribed it for me since he and I agreed that I had reached a point with my back pain where the opiates just weren't as helpful. Been on them 8 years. 200 mgs a day. I took my last pill yesterday at 3pm. I woke up and took my first tablet at 9:30 am. No withdrawal at all! None! I feel strange... a little warm and like everything is a bit surreal, but I am so grateful that the thought of a pain pill hasn't even entered my mind. It actually sounds repellent. I can't say yet how well it is for pain, but before I went on it, I really wanted to know what the BEGINNING would be like... and it's been easy! I am so happy. To be free of oxy for even almost 24 hours is amazing to me. I encourage anyone to try this who is stuck in the vicious circle of opiate dependance. I want my life back. I think this may be the way."

NoMoDopiates (taken for less than 1 month) January 3, 2019

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I have been on Zubsolv for almost 5 years. I was just making a cup of tea, and an overwhelming sense of gratitude came over me. If it wasnt for this medication, I don't know where I would be. Or if I would even be alive."

Lulu (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 20, 2018

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I wanted to review because the negative comments I read beforehand actually made me uneasy about even trying this. I’m so glad it didn’t stop me from giving it a chance to work. I was on suboxone 8mg 2x day for 6 months before switching to Zubsolv. As I just mentioned, I was a nervous wreck, thinking the worst, after reading many comments from those who have switched from suboxone to Zubsolv. I had no choice but to give it a try. The first day, I woke up and felt a bit achy. Immediately I thought, “this isn’t going to work, the commenters are correct” - I still continued and I have to say - while it says dosages are different, I absolutely feel MUCH better on Zubsolv than I did suboxone. I feel much less of the “medicated” feeling and much more NORMAL and revitalized. For whatever reason, it doesn’t come with some of the side effects I felt with suboxone (and even the down, depressed feeling I had while on suboxone is gone)."

Thisgirllyss December 17, 2018

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I have been a heroin user for 10 plus years. I started on suboxone maintenance, and switched doctors when I found out my current one did not provide long term buprenorphine therapy. My new doctor switched me over to zubsolv, as it is recommended over suboxone for a long term maintenance program as it has a much higher biovalibility then suboxone - the results are incredible. I noticed an increase in energy almost instantly, as well as a HUGE reduction in cravings/thoughts/drug dreams. I take the 5.7 twice a day and am proud to say I have been clean with that dose for over a year now. I do not feel like I am gaining a tolerance, or that it’s not working as well as before (this was a major problem with suboxone in the past for me). I’m working, going to the gym 3x a week (1.5 mile walk there too!) taking full care of my toddler as well as household duties. I have never done this well in my life. I’m so grateful for this medication allowing me to live a normal, productive life."

Jenny (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 30, 2018

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "Got addicted to pain killers in early 20s. Now 28 and have been on Suboxone for about 7 years. There are positive and negative comments on here but I want to say a few truths I have experienced while on it: 1. Biggest thing... THIS REPLACES ADDICTION OF DEPENDENCE. This is a good thing. Instead of searching around for pills and whatnot you are on something constant that if taken regularly will serve to make you stable. 2. I have a very good and flexible doctor which has been critical to my success. One time I washed my prescription and he wrote me a replacement prescription. If I have to go out of state or something he will fill it a little early. He also says its up to patients to decide what works for them as far as when to start reducing amounts. My doctor being flexible and not having a ton of requirements has been critical. 3. It is expensive. My insurance covers 100% of the generic but that is okay because I prefer the taste and effect from the pill."

Matt November 29, 2018

Bunavail (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I started on 2mg of Suboxone, I worked my way up to roughly 5mg. I could no longer take the migraines & constipation. When I switched to Bunavail, I went from 5-6 mg of Subs, to 2 doses of 2.1 Bunavail daily. CONS: 2.1mg Bunavail is not even close to 4mg of Subs, which is what the manufacture claims. Initially, I had WD symptoms when transitioning to Bunavail, 2.1, twice daily. Yes, the film can 'scroll' in your mouth, and takes time to dissolve. I wait 45 min before spitting out 'goo'. PROS: Fewer migraines. I have regular bowel movements. My body is still trying to 'level out' with this new dosing & I'm struggling a bit with lethargy, motivation & sleep - but I'm committed to giving it time. In about three months, I have a plan to start tapering. IF you're someone who is in survival mode because of side effects of the suboxone - TRY Bunavail, but KNOW the dosing is NOT what the manufacture indicates. It's closer to 2.1 = 2 MG of sub. God bless anyone struggling with addiction."

mnaudigirl November 18, 2018

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I was an intravenous Heroin addict for 4 long years. After going in and out of detox and rehab facilities, and overdosing twice, I stumbled across Suboxone. My dealer had a couple weeks worth and asked me if I was interested. I bought all of them in place of my usual 2 grams of Heroin. I waited as long as I could before taking my first dose. After about 38 hours, and intense withdrawal symptoms, I placed the film under my tongue. Within about 15 min, the medication hit my bloodstream, and I literally felt like a magic fairy whispered away my addiction. I took the Suboxone for about two weeks and then found a doctor, who switched me to Zubsolv 11.4 mg. I’ve been sober now for a little over a year, and I couldn’t be happier. Zubsov is a miracle medication that literally saved my life! I have zero side effects from it. Thank you Zubsolv, for giving me my life back!!! xoxoxo"

Anna R. (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 17, 2018

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "Saved my life! So grateful for this medicine"

Mary (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 16, 2018

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "Good. "

Rick (taken for less than 1 month) November 13, 2018

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I am and always will be in recovery from addiction to heroin, Xanax, meth, pain pills. I've also been addicted to and went to rehab for suboxone. I've been an addict since I'm 19 now 31, on and off suboxone programs. I absolutely hate suboxone and I'm currently on it. It makes me tired, lazy both physically and mentally, anxious more then usual. I was clean for 8 months in a halfway house and begged to get back on the program. I regret that after multiple detoxes off suboxone the most horrific detox that I still went back on n realistically as a crutch. I'm in addiction all over again but from a drug that's "made to help you get clean" well I'm not clean. I have to on a daily basis take a medication to "feel normal". People say it's better then shooting up why? People shoot up suboxone. It's better then pain pills why? This is prescribed just as pain pills are. I regret ever taking it longer then 2 weeks. You get sick from not taking it and it makes me feel horrible."

Nana November 11, 2018

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "This medication was somewhat effective for me. I was maintained on 8 mg a day for 7 years. the critical issue for me and it was quite critical was the fact that it never ameliorated my cravings. This ultimately led to major compliance issues. Further, in my seventh year of taking this med I developed severe panic attacks which led to my discontinuation. Incidentally discontinuing this drug involved two weeks of inpatient detox followed by an additional 2 months of persistent withdrawal symptoms. Lastly, stopping this medication has wreaked havoc on my GI system as I have had IBS symptoms for the past three years."

naked lunch (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 9, 2018

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "It’s nice not to go look for painkillers- 7 years on Vicodin and it was out of hand - could not get enough and I could not function without it. Now I can lead a normal life with Zubsolv 1 a day - I can actually be me like I was when I was young. If you are afraid to stop - don’t be. This drug is here to help !!!!! Best thing ever for detox"

Shane (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 5, 2018

For Opiate Dependence: "It didn't work for me."

hooked October 27, 2018

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I absolutely believe that this medication saved my life! The fact that I am able to fall asleep without lying awake for hours with racing thoughts is nothing short of a miracle. When I first get up I feel like looking forward to the day. I once again can function and not suffer from physical sickness!!"

DY October 20, 2018

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for : "I switched from 2mg films (tried cutting 8mg into 1/4s). I'm HIGHLY allergic to aspartame and it took us months to figure out why I was having ulcers/swelling. Now I take Zubsolv 1.4 twice a day for pain. The only bad thing about this drug is that I get "wired." But if I take it at the same time each day, not only is my pain rated about a 2. I also avoid the headache and wired feeling. I do wish I could cut it in 1/4ths sometimes because I think I could take even less than I take and be fine. Oh, well. It's still an awesome alternative to pills! "

AFoxE October 4, 2018

Zubsolv (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "Recovering opiate addict that I got into while in college. Came back home to a world of pain but after treatment got started on suboxone. Went fairly well then insurance wanted us to switch to zubsolv. It’s pretty much the same but DO NOT try and go cold turkey off these meds. They will send you into the worst withdrawal of your life worse than oxy 80mg a day for months kind of stuff. They have really helped me get my life back and if you play by the rules and work the system you will get better. Trust the process and want to get better. We are all with you :)"

Jonkoch (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 3, 2018

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "Honestly this med saved my life. I have been treated with traditional abstinence based recovery and have spent over 75,000 dollars on in patient and out patient treatment. I am now stable, I have my own place and am working two jobs. Just a warning that dependence does develop but it is worth it."

T rizzle (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 27, 2018

Bunavail (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I'm on week two of treatment. Week one was Suboxone and it didn't work well for me. I'm on bunevil now and withdrawal has stopped but still having a hard time with the cravings. I'm hoping by next week that feeling goes away ."

Paisley (taken for less than 1 month) September 27, 2018

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I was addicted to Oxy's and whatever else I could find for 11 yrs and moved to Az where I decided to get clean. I've been on Suboxone for 7 yrs now and doing great. Not once thought of doing another pain pill since I've been on it. I can say I moved and had a hard time finding another Dr to proscribe them to me and the withdrawals were as bad if not worse than when I had with the withdrawals of pain pills. I went 3 weeks moved back I couldn't take it anymore that was the worst 3 weeks of my life.. But they do help just don't ever suddenly quit them."

Arizona (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 26, 2018

Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone) for Opiate Dependence: "I have been on Suboxone for two years now it has saved my life! I know I’m dependent on it but I’d rather depend on something legal as to be in jail or running the streets! I take the generic tablets which are cheaperp because I don’t have insurance and they work great according to the manufacture! My favorite would be manufactured by Reckitt Benckiser the orange octagon pill with N8 logo, today I tried the Dr Reddys generic film strip and it has a horrible taste and seems less potent! I just wanted to give my opinion in case anyone was wanting to try the generic films! I wouldn’t change the tablet whatsoever! Doesn’t help me at all! Thanks for reading I hope I’ve helped someone today if needed."

SkywalkerGal (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 26, 2018

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...