661 (Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg)
Pill with imprint 661 is Red, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg. It is supplied by Rugby Laboratories Inc.
Dextromethorphan is used in the treatment of cough and belongs to the drug class antitussives. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan 15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 661
More about dextromethorphan
- Dextromethorphan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 235 Reviews
- Drug class: antitussives
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Dextromethorphan Capsules
- Dextromethorphan Chewable Tablets
- Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Suspension
- Dextromethorphan Liquid and Syrup
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.