573 (Levetiracetam Extended-Release 500 mg)
Pill with imprint 573 is Blue & White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Levetiracetam Extended-Release 500 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharma Global FZE.
Levetiracetam is used in the treatment of seizures; epilepsy; bipolar disorder; neuralgia; hyperekplexia (and more), and belongs to the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Levetiracetam 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 573
More about levetiracetam
- Levetiracetam Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 259 Reviews
- Drug class: pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Levetiracetam Extended-Release Tablets
- Levetiracetam Injection
- Levetiracetam Oral-Disintegrating Tablets/Tablets for Oral Suspension
- Levetiracetam Oral Solution
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.