54 006 54 006 (Cyclophosphamide 25 mg)
Pill with imprint 54 006 54 006 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Cyclophosphamide 25 mg. It is supplied by Roxane Laboratories, Inc..
Cyclophosphamide is used in the treatment of cancer; iga nephropathy; breast cancer; acute lymphocytic leukemia; acute nonlymphocytic leukemia (and more), and belongs to the drug class alkylating agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Cyclophosphamide 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 54 006 54 006
More about cyclophosphamide
- Cyclophosphamide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: alkylating agents
- Cyclophosphamide oral and injection
- Cyclophosphamide Capsules
- Cyclophosphamide Injection
- Cyclophosphamide Tablets
- Cyclophosphamide Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.