488 DPI (Hydrochlorothiazide and Triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg)
Pill with imprint 488 DPI is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg. It is supplied by Barr Laboratories, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene is used in the treatment of edema; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 488 DPI
- 488 DPI
- 25 mg / 37.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Barr Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene
- Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 48 Reviews
- Drug class: potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide Capsules (FDA)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Triamterene (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.