488 DPI (Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg)
This pill with imprint "488 DPI" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg. It is manufactured by Barr Laboratories, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene is used in the treatment of edema; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene 25 mg / 37.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 41 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: potassium sparing diuretics with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide Capsules (FDA)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Triamterene (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.