44 575 (Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine HCl 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 575 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine HCl 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 575
- 44 575
- 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- LNK International, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen/Dextromethorphan/Guaifenesin/Pseudoephedrine Powder Packs
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.