44 575 (Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine HCl 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 575 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine HCl 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 44 575
- 44 575
- 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- LNK International, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen/Dextromethorphan/Guaifenesin/Pseudoephedrine Powder Packs
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.