4 42 16 V (Methylprednisolone 4 mg)
Pill imprint 4 42 16 V has been identified as Methylprednisolone 4 mg.
Methylprednisolone is used in the treatment of inflammatory conditions; allergic rhinitis; asthma; asthma, acute; adrenogenital syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class glucocorticoids. Excluding first trimester: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. First trimester: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Methylprednisolone 4 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 4 42 16 V
- 4 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - excluding first trimester
D - Positive evidence of risk - first trimester
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Vintage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
More about methylprednisolone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 184 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: glucocorticoids
- Methylprednisolone solution
- Methylprednisolone suspension
- Methylprednisolone injection
- Methylprednisolone (Advanced Reading)
- Methylprednisolone Injection (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.