206 INV (Hydrochlorothiazide and Methyldopa 25 mg / 250 mg)
Pill with imprint 206 INV is , and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Methyldopa 25 mg / 250 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/methyldopa is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antiadrenergic agents (central) with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/methyldopa 25 mg / 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 206 INV
More about hydrochlorothiazide/methyldopa
- Hydrochlorothiazide/methyldopa Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: antiadrenergic agents (central) with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and methyldopa
- Methyldopa and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Methyldopa and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Aldoril
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.