Senokot (senna) Drug Interactions
A total of 252 drugs (874 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Senokot (senna).
- 251 moderate drug interactions (872 brand and generic names)
- 1 minor drug interaction (2 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Senokot (senna)
Common medications checked in combination with Senokot (senna)
- Colace (docusate)
- Dulcolax (bisacodyl)
- Lasix (furosemide)
- MiraLax (polyethylene glycol 3350)
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.