Drug interactions between Rocephin and tramadol
Interactions between your drugs
- Rocephin is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Rocephin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Epididymitis, Non-Specific
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Eye Conditions
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Intraabdominal Infection
- Joint Infection
- Kidney Infections
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningococcal Meningitis Prophylaxis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Salmonella Enteric Fever
- Salmonella Gastroenteritis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Syphilis, Early
- Typhoid Fever
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Tramadol is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesics.
- Tramadol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tramadol
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of traMADol such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with traMADol. Do not use more than the recommended dose of traMADol, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.