Drug interactions between naproxen and Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim
|Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim (multivitamin with minerals)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between naproxen and Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Naproxen is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Naproxen is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Herniated Disk
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Transverse Myelitis
A total of 126 drugs are known to interact with Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim.
- Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim is a member of the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Tab-A-Vite WeightSlim is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|