Drug interactions between Motrin and Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough
|Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough (dextromethorphan/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Motrin is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Motrin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough
- Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Sudafed PE Children's Cold & Cough is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.