Drug Interactions between Midol IB and Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Midol IB (ibuprofen)
- Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM (dextromethorphan/guaifenesin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Midol IB and Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Midol ib is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Midol ib is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Period Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM
- Robitussin cough + chest congestion dm is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Robitussin cough + chest congestion dm is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|