Drug interactions between clonidine and ropivacaine
Interactions between your drugs
- Clonidine is in the drug class antiadrenergic agents, centrally acting.
- Clonidine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- High Blood Pressure
- Hypertensive Emergency
- Insomnia, Stimulant-Associated
- Migraine Prevention
- Opiate Withdrawal
- Perimenopausal Symptoms
- Pheochromocytoma Diagnosis
- Postanesthetic Shivering
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Smoking Cessation
- Tardive Dyskinesia
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ropivacaine is a member of the drug class local injectable anesthetics.
- Ropivacaine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.