Drug interactions between clonazepam and Nexium
Interactions between your drugs
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
- Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Nexium is a member of the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Nexium is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Nexium (esomeprazole)
Food may interfere with the absorption of esomeprazole. Esomeprazole should be taken at least one hour before meals and at the same time every day. When esomeprazole is given to patients receiving continuous enteral nutrition (tube feedings), the tube feeding should be interrupted for at least 1 hour before and 1 hour after the dose of esomeprazole. This will make it easier for your body to absorb the medication. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.