Drug interactions between clonazepam and Medrol Dosepak
|Medrol Dosepak (methylprednisolone)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Clonazepam is in the following drug classes: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines.
- Clonazepam is used to treat the following conditions:
- Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Cluster-Tic Syndrome
- Migraine Prevention
- Night Terrors
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Prevention
- Sleep Paralysis
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Medrol Dosepak is a member of the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Medrol Dosepak is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Medrol Dosepak (methylprednisolone)
Grapefruit juice may increase the blood levels and effects of certain medications such as methylPREDNISolone. You may want to limit your consumption of grapefruit and grapefruit juice during treatment with methylPREDNISolone. However, if you have been regularly consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice with methylPREDNISolone, do not alter the amounts of these products in your diet without first talking to your doctor or other healthcare professional. Contact your doctor if your condition changes or you experience increased side effects. Orange juice is not expected to interact.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.