Drug Interactions between Claritin-D 24 Hour and Midol Extended Relief
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Claritin-D 24 Hour (loratadine/pseudoephedrine)
- Midol Extended Relief (naproxen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Claritin-D 24 Hour and Midol Extended Relief. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Claritin-D 24 Hour
- Claritin-d 24 hour is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Claritin-d 24 hour is used to treat the following conditions:
Midol Extended Relief
- Midol extended relief is in the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Midol extended relief is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Claritin-D 24 Hour (loratadine / pseudoephedrine)
Consumer information for this minor interaction is not currently available. Some minor drug interactions may not be clinically relevant in all patients. Minor drug interactions do not usually cause harm or require a change in therapy. However, your healthcare provider can determine if adjustments to your medications are needed.
For clinical details see professional interaction data.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|