Drug interactions between Bayer Advanced Aspirin and cyclobenzaprine
|Bayer Advanced Aspirin (aspirin)|
Interactions between your drugs
Bayer Advanced Aspirin
A total of 506 drugs (2170 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Bayer Advanced Aspirin.
- Bayer Advanced Aspirin is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Bayer Advanced Aspirin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Cyclobenzaprine is a member of the drug class skeletal muscle relaxants.
- Cyclobenzaprine is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: cyclobenzaprine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of cyclobenzaprine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with cyclobenzaprine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of cyclobenzaprine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.