Drug interactions between Aleve and Suphedrine PE Cold & Cough
|Suphedrine PE Cold & Cough (acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Aleve is in the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents.
- Aleve is used to treat the following conditions:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Aseptic Necrosis
- Back Pain
- Chronic Myofascial Pain
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gout, Acute
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Pain
- Period Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Suphedrine PE Cold & Cough
A total of 895 drugs (5077 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Suphedrine PE Cold & Cough.
- Suphedrine PE Cold & Cough is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Suphedrine PE Cold & Cough is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.