Generic name: vancomycin hydrochloride 125mg
Dosage form: capsule
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
VANCOCIN CAPSULES are used in treating C. difficile-associated diarrhea and staphylococcal enterocolitis.
- C. difficile-associated diarrhea: The recommended dose is 125 mg administered orally 4 times daily for 10 days.
- Staphylococcal enterocolitis: Total daily dosage is 500 mg to 2 g administered orally in 3 or 4 divided doses for 7 to 10 days.
More about Vancocin (vancomycin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: glycopeptide antibiotics