Symax SL Dosage
Generic name: HYOSCYAMINE SULFATE 0.125mg
Dosage form: tablet, orally disintegrating
- Symax Duotab tablet, multilayer, extended release
- Symax FasTab tablet, orally disintegrating
- Symax-SR tablet, extended release
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Dosage may be adjusted according to the condition and severity of symptoms. May be taken with or without water.
Adults and adolescents 12 years and older: Oral or sublingual, 1 to 2 tablets three or four times a day, thirty minutes to one hour before meals and at bedtime. Dosage may be increased to every four hours as needed. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Note: Geriatric patients may be more sensitive to the effects of the usual adult dose.
More about Symax SL (hyoscyamine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics