Oscimin Tablet Dosage
Generic name: HYOSCYAMINE SULFATE 0.125mg
Dosage form: tablet
- Oscimin Oral Dispersible Tablet tablet, orally disintegrating
- Oscimin SR Tablets tablet, extended release
- Oscimin Sublingual Tablet tablet, orally disintegrating
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 14, 2019.
Dosage may be adjusted according to the condition and severity of symptoms. May be taken with or without water.
Adults and adolescents 12 years of age and older: 1 to 2 tablets orally three or four times a day, thirty minutes to one hour before meals and at bedtime. Dosage may be increased to every four hours as needed. Do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
More about Oscimin (hyoscyamine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: anticholinergics/antispasmodics
- FDA Alerts (1)