Generic name: NITROFURANTOIN 25mg, NITROFURANTOIN MONOHYDRATE 75mg
Dosage form: capsule
Drug class: Urinary anti-infectives
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 21, 2022.
Frequently asked questions
- Is meloxicam a sulfa drug?
- Does Macrobid make birth control pills less effective?
- What antibiotics are used to treat UTI?
- What is "dual release" nitrofurantoin?
More about Macrobid (nitrofurantoin)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (810)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Generic availability
- Support group
- Drug class: urinary anti-infectives
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.