Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 18, 2021.
Generic name: NITROFURANTOIN 25mg, NITROFURANTOIN MONOHYDRATE 75mg
Dosage form: capsule
Frequently asked questions
- Is meloxicam a sulfa drug?
- Does Macrobid make birth control pills less effective?
- What antibiotics are used to treat UTI?
- What is "dual release" nitrofurantoin?
More about Macrobid (nitrofurantoin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 682 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: urinary anti-infectives
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.