Finacea Foam Dosage
Generic name: AZELAIC ACID .15g in 1g
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Medically reviewed on October 31, 2016.
- Apply Finacea Foam twice daily (morning and evening) to the entire facial area (cheeks, chin, forehead, and nose). For a single application, dispense the smallest amount of foam necessary to adequately cover the affected area(s) with a thin layer.
- Shake well before use.
- Cosmetics may be applied after the application of Finacea Foam has dried.
- Avoid the use of occlusive dressings or wrappings.
- Finacea Foam should be used continuously over 12 weeks.
- Reassess patients if no improvement is observed upon completing 12 weeks of therapy.
- Not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Finacea (azelaic acid topical)
- Finacea Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 43 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Finacea Plus
- Finacea (Azelaic Acid Foam)
- Finacea (Azelaic Acid Gel)
- Finacea Plus Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Finacea Topical (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Azelex