Finacea Foam Dosage
Generic name: AZELAIC ACID .15g in 1g
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Apply Finacea Foam twice daily (morning and evening) to the entire facial area (cheeks, chin, forehead, and nose). For a single application, dispense the smallest amount of foam necessary to adequately cover the affected area(s) with a thin layer.
- Shake well before use.
- Cosmetics may be applied after the application of Finacea Foam has dried.
- Avoid the use of occlusive dressings or wrappings.
- Finacea Foam should be used continuously over 12 weeks.
- Reassess patients if no improvement is observed upon completing 12 weeks of therapy.
- Not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use.
More about Finacea (azelaic acid topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 48 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Finacea Plus gel
- Finacea gel
- Finacea Plus
- Finacea Plus Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Finacea Topical (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Azelex