Finacea Foam Dosage
Generic name: AZELAIC ACID .15g in 1g
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Medically reviewed on October 31, 2016.
- Apply Finacea Foam twice daily (morning and evening) to the entire facial area (cheeks, chin, forehead, and nose). For a single application, dispense the smallest amount of foam necessary to adequately cover the affected area(s) with a thin layer.
- Shake well before use.
- Cosmetics may be applied after the application of Finacea Foam has dried.
- Avoid the use of occlusive dressings or wrappings.
- Finacea Foam should be used continuously over 12 weeks.
- Reassess patients if no improvement is observed upon completing 12 weeks of therapy.
- Not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use.
More about Finacea (azelaic acid topical)
- Finacea Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 42 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Finacea Plus
- Finacea (Azelaic Acid Foam)
- Finacea (Azelaic Acid Gel)
- Finacea Plus Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Finacea Topical (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Azelex