Cordran Lotion Dosage
Generic name: FLURANDRENOLIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
Dosage form: topical lotion
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Shake well before using. A small quantity of Cordran Lotion should be rubbed gently into the affected area 2 or 3 times daily.
Therapy should be discontinued when control is achieved. If no improvement is seen within 2 weeks, reassessment of the diagnosis may be necessary.
Cordran Lotion should not be used with occlusive dressings unless directed by a physician. Tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants may constitute occlusive dressings.
More about Cordran (flurandrenolide topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Cordran (Flurandrenolide Cream and Ointment)
- Cordran (Flurandrenolide Lotion)
- Cordran (Advanced Reading)