7T Gummy ES Chewable Tablets Dosage
Generic name: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 13, 2019.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 chewable gels every 6 hours while symptoms last or as prescribed and directed by a physician
- chew each chewable gel thoroughly before swallowing
- do not take more than 6 chewable gels in 24 hours, unless directed by a physician
- under the supervision of a physician, daily doses up to 8 chewable gels may be used
- do not take for more than 10 days unless prescribed and directed by a physician
- Is acetaminophen a blood thinner?
- Can I use Tylenol for dengue fever?
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- Is acetaminophen (Tylenol) an NSAID Drug?
- Can I take Tylenol while pregnant?
- Can I give my dog Tylenol?
- Is Tylenol an anti-inflammatory drug?
- Is acetaminophen the same as Tylenol?
- Acetaminophen vs ibuprofen: What is the difference?
- What antibiotics are used to treat bronchitis?
- Can you take paracetamol (acetaminophen) with antibiotics?
- COVID-19, Flu, Cold or Hay Fever - Which one do I have?