7T Gummy ES Chewable Tablets Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 13, 2019.
Generic name: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 chewable gels every 6 hours while symptoms last or as prescribed and directed by a physician
- chew each chewable gel thoroughly before swallowing
- do not take more than 6 chewable gels in 24 hours, unless directed by a physician
- under the supervision of a physician, daily doses up to 8 chewable gels may be used
- do not take for more than 10 days unless prescribed and directed by a physician
Frequently asked questions
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- Acetaminophen vs ibuprofen: What is the difference?
- Is it safe to take Ibuprofen (Advil) with acetaminophen (Tylenol)?
- Is acetaminophen the same as Tylenol?
- Cold, flu, hay fever, or COVID - Which one do I have?
- Is Tylenol (acetaminophen) a blood thinner?
- What is paracetamol called in the USA?
- Is acetaminophen (Tylenol) an NSAID Drug?
- Is Tylenol (acetaminophen) an anti-inflammatory drug?
- Can I give my dog or cat Tylenol (acetaminophen)?
- Can I take Tylenol while pregnant?
- Can you take paracetamol (acetaminophen) with antibiotics?
- What antibiotics are used to treat bronchitis?
- Can I use Tylenol for dengue fever?
More about 7T Gummy ES Chewable Tablets (acetaminophen)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.