User Reviews for Zometa

Learn more about Zometa.

Reviews for Zometa to treat Osteoporosis

"I received Zometa IV on 9/26/17, after being informed of all the possible side effects. Although I was somewhat concerned, I was pleasantly surprised when 2 days later I have experienced nothing worse that a little more joint pain than usual when line dancing last evening. Hopefully, this medication will improve my bone density, or at least keep it stable."

Elena's gram (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Had 1 t-7 fracture due to the Osteoporosis. Recently had the reclast infusion and it is awful. Flu like symptoms no way, much much worse. I literally was incapacitated. The pain everywhere in my bones, joints, hips even my fingers. I feel my doctors were not honest with me on how I would or could really feel. On the positive though I hope in one year my bone density and bone mass will have improved. I don't want another fracture."

Debbiemit1962 September 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"To date I have had no adverse reaction to this medication. I am a very active person ."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Had the infusion - 15 minutes - 4 days ago. On the day felt fine. The next day thought I was dying, chills, fever, nausea, whole body/bones/joints extremely painful.. Woke up every hour and had to drink water. Day 3 felt a lot better and managed to go to work. Day 4 I feel fine. Not sure how effective it will be, will have to have a bone scan in a years time!"

Janlynne December 11, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have severe arthritis anyway and have a lot of pain but this was over the top. First day fine but the next 4 days I was down with bad joint pain, back pain , chills. Not sure I am going to do it again. I have already had 3 breaks and cancer so I don't know if that's an option for me."

Lorilars (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2016