User Reviews for Xgeva

Giant Cell Tumor of Bone

1 review 1 medications
Hypercalcemia of Malignancy

1 review 47 medications
Osteolytic Bone Meta... of Solid TumorsNot rated - Be the first1 review 4 medications
Summary of Xgeva reviews 5.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Xgeva

For Osteolytic Bone Metastases of Solid Tumors "Terrible side effects bone pain, weakness, groin and hip pain."

Weezie June 20, 2018

For Hypercalcemia of Malignancy "I have Lung cancer w/ mets to bone. Two hours after the injection, I experienced the worst pain ever in my life! I walked into the infusion area without any body pain, just a very slight back ache which advil was helping, and 2 hours later I was crippled. It's 2 weeks now & I'm either in a wheelchair or walking around the house with a cane. Horrible, horrible medication. i now take oxycontine every 12 hours and oxycodone every 3 hours. Refuse this drug if you are smart. Even my oncologist is "surprised" with the side effects I have. I refuse to have a second injection of xgeva."

AW NJ December 17, 2016

For Giant Cell Tumor of Bone "I loved it !!"

Cole Francisc (taken for 10 years or more) April 18, 2016