User Reviews for Aclasta

Osteoporosis
4.4

Summary of Aclasta reviews 4.4 4 reviews

Reviews for Aclasta

For Osteoporosis "I had two infusions during two years period. One day suddenly I had so much pain on my upper leg. I had no trauma prior to the pain. Bone scan shows I had a typical fracture on my femur. Dr didn't tell me the side effect about the drug . I am so disappointed. I thought the drug suppose to strength my bone but does the opposite."

unhappy customer (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 26, 2018

For Osteoporosis "I had an anaphylactic reaction and a week later still have muscle pains in every muscle, chest pain, 'blocked' ears, metallic taste in my mouth, grey tongue covering, constipation and extremely painful feet, hands and chest. This drug is POISON to my system. It will be in my body for over a year. Will these symptoms eventually ease?"

Granny Maxi December 11, 2016

For Osteoporosis "I have Osteogenesis Imperfecta. After getting Aredia for years and not seeing much improvement (maybe it prevented deterioration), I received Aclasta for 2 years and my bone density went from very fragile to just below average. That was 2 years ago. No side effects and no deterioration as of yet. I'm very happy to be repaired."

Avara (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 13, 2016

For Osteoporosis "I had my first Aclasta infusion in October 2014 on the recommendation of my Oncologist. I had been on Arimidex for breast cancer for 10 months. As yet I have no idea how effective it has been for my bone density. I took two days off work in preparation for any side effects - but am happy to report that i had ZERO side effects, nothing, not even a sniffle!! :)"

Emhi April 29, 2015