User Reviews for Accolate

Learn more about Accolate.

Asthma, Maintenance 3 reviews 116 medications

9.5
Summary of Accolate reviews 3 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Accolate

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have had asthma all my life. About 10 years ago I found Accolate from an advertisement on TV and asked my Doctor for a prescription. I haven't had problems with my asthma since. It has improved my quality of life so much I cannot even express my thankfulness. I will never stop taking it. No other medicine could help me and every winter I would spend in the hospital. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Anonymous October 29, 2011

For Asthma, Maintenance "I would like to make a comment about Accolate. After several different medicines years ago, this was the one that kept my asthma under control. Over the years the price has continued to rise even with my insurance. This past year it went up to a point I had to give it up. It has been a nightmare ever since. Through trial and error my doctor and I have come up with a satisfactory medicine, but nothing will ever compare to the Accolate. I continue to wait for a generic version to come out. I hope it is soon. Ever since discontinuing the use of it, I have acquired bronchitis more than once. I never used to get it."

Harley10JD October 20, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have had asthma for over 24 years and had not been successfully treated until I was prescribed Accolate. The only side effect I have experienced is diminished appetite, which is minimal. I would recommend it for asthmatics who have not been able to tolerate, or have not had successful treatment with inhalers or nebulizers."

HGD April 19, 2009