User Reviews for Umeclidinium

Also known as: Incruse Ellipta

Learn more about Umeclidinium.

COPD, Maintenance 1 reviews 46 medications

COPD 4 reviews 39 medications

Summary of Umeclidinium reviews 5 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Umeclidinium

Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) for COPD: "Just started inhaler today. I don't taste anything. And all inhalers can cause thrush its white spots back throat , dr said rinse & gargle with water after use , harmless and don't overuse any inhaler. Hope helps"

Just startex January 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For COPD, Maintenance: "began taking it when my insurance stopped covering Spiriva. I find it VERY effective at easing my breathing when sleeping."

cookiebeep (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 9, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) for COPD: "I began using Incruse Ellipta after my Medicare Advantage plan discontinued coverage for Spiriva, which I had used successfully for a couple of years. The biggest problem I encountered was the horrid, bitter taste of the Incruse. At first I thought perhaps I had received an outdated inhaler, but my first refill had the same awful taste. I developed thrush and had to be treated for that. After six weeks on the Incruse Ellipta, I and my Immunologist applied for and were granted an exception for me to return to using Spiriva."

Lunadia (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 1, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) for COPD: "This drug made my heart rate drop extremely low !I got a sore throat and could not stand up! It gave me upper stomach pain and bloating! I also got Thrush from it!"

stillsticky (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) for COPD: "My Medicare Advantage Company suggested I use this after they removed Spriva from their approved list on medications. I used it for a week and my emphysema worsened considerably. It worsened to the point that I couldn't walk 10 yards without stopping to get my breath. I called my pulmonary doctor to see if I could get an exception made to go back on Spirva."

tmf24556 (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2016