User Reviews for Umeclidinium

Also known as: Incruse Ellipta

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Umeclidinium.

COPD, Maintenance

COPD

Summary of Umeclidinium reviews 5.0 8 reviews

Reviews for Umeclidinium

Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) for COPD, Maintenance: "Got the Incruse Ellipta due to my insurance stopped covering Spiriva. Used it once, funny taste and felt like I was having an asthma episode which stayed with me all day. I had to meet my deductible so paid over $300 for this inhaler. Will not use it again, will call my pulmonary Dr. tomorrow and see if I can get the Spiriva back."

no nickname (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2018

Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) for COPD, Maintenance: "INCRUSE was prescribed as additional course of treatment, alternating schedule in conjunction with BREO use. Was difficult to tolerate after inhaling, often agitated breathing and caused shortness of breath instead. Discontinued use after less than one prescription dispenser."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2018

Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) for COPD: "Love this inhaler, after trying breo, dulera, Tudorza, spiriva, symbicort, and Adair, this one works the best for me"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 25, 2017

Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) for COPD: "Just started inhaler today. I don't taste anything. And all inhalers can cause thrush its white spots back throat , dr said rinse & gargle with water after use , harmless and don't overuse any inhaler. Hope helps"

Just startex January 17, 2017

For COPD, Maintenance: "began taking it when my insurance stopped covering Spiriva. I find it VERY effective at easing my breathing when sleeping."

cookiebeep (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 9, 2017

Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) for COPD: "I began using Incruse Ellipta after my Medicare Advantage plan discontinued coverage for Spiriva, which I had used successfully for a couple of years. The biggest problem I encountered was the horrid, bitter taste of the Incruse. At first I thought perhaps I had received an outdated inhaler, but my first refill had the same awful taste. I developed thrush and had to be treated for that. After six weeks on the Incruse Ellipta, I and my Immunologist applied for and were granted an exception for me to return to using Spiriva."

Lunadia (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 1, 2016

Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) for COPD: "This drug made my heart rate drop extremely low !I got a sore throat and could not stand up! It gave me upper stomach pain and bloating! I also got Thrush from it!"

stillsticky (taken for less than 1 month) May 21, 2016

Incruse Ellipta (umeclidinium) for COPD: "My Medicare Advantage Company suggested I use this after they removed Spriva from their approved list on medications. I used it for a week and my emphysema worsened considerably. It worsened to the point that I couldn't walk 10 yards without stopping to get my breath. I called my pulmonary doctor to see if I could get an exception made to go back on Spirva."

tmf24556 (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2016