User Reviews for Trimipramine

Also known as: Surmontil

Depression

wildcat777 ยท Taken for 2 to 5 years June 8, 2017

For Depression: “I fail to comprehend why trimipramine is not prescribed more by doctors as I have found it to be the best tricyclic on the market. I am diagnosed with personality disorder, bi-polar condition, PTSD, anxiety and depression. I take Venlafaxine 375mg, Quetiapine 300mg, Trimipramine 200mg and Diazepam 20mg. I have been mentally unwell for around 45 years and I have found that Trimipramine is the best tablet for sedation and insomnia, and it gives me enormous relief generally speaking. The only negative side is a very dry mouth, and I visit my dentist more frequently as the dry mouth can cause teeth decay.”

Louise Howard October 18, 2007

Surmontil (trimipramine) for Depression: “I take Surmontil for serious depression and anxiety. Before taking Surmontil, I took paxil and a host of other medications. None worked and my doctor suggested that I find another psychiatrist. I did and was fortunated to find a doctor who understood my condition and prescribed Surmontil for me. It saved my life. However, it is no longer manufactured in the U.S. so I have to get it from a Canadian pharmacy, which is ok by me because there is nothing else that can help me. ”