User Reviews for Stelazine

Learn more about Stelazine.

Schizophrenia 2 reviews 42 medications

Anxiety 3 reviews 63 medications

5.4
Summary of Stelazine reviews 5 reviews 7.2

Reviews for Stelazine

For Anxiety "I was on this medecine for at least 10 years- from age 21 after a psychotic type illness in mental hospital with depression and anxiety but no active symptoms of schizophrenia. the dose of around 5- 10 mgs nightly it had very adverse effects on me, such as memory loss--- of events, conversations , visual memories of places recently visited, extreme fatigue after sexual activity/erectile disfunction and great difficulty in concentration for reading, following tv programmes etc Was switched to Modecate depot injections from 1980- 1998 with similar severe adverse side-effects---.with atypical new medecines added on 2nd admission;namely Amisulpride-- dropped 25 mgs of Modecate injections on own volition, totally cured now on 50 mgs amisulpride"

EDGLUM (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 24, 2016

For Anxiety "Taken alongside Lithium, Quetiapine for bipolar one. This medication is old but very effective against anxiety associated with bipolar disorder. No side effects apart from feeling a little drowsy at times."

Thecircusrules (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 10, 2014

For Schizophrenia "Out of all the medications my son uses, this is very helpful. To my surprise this medication is discontinued in the USA and overseas. This is a very old medication and works wonderful to help my son carry out a normal life for himself. Please let us all vote and have this medication back in the pharmacy. Thank you. "

Concern Parent November 9, 2011

For Anxiety "I take 1mg/daily. So far it is very effective, I tend to be able to be more relaxed and can sleep with clear and peaceful thoughts where I used to be laying in bed 20 minutes thinking too much. But seems not to do much for my social anxiety. Overall, pretty effective."

Anonymous August 6, 2011

For Schizophrenia "This medication saved my life. I had allergic reactions to some medications and was afraid that I would never find something to help me."

Anonymous January 11, 2009