User Reviews for Kenalog-10

Learn more about Kenalog-10.

Alopecia 5 reviews 14 medications

Pityriasis rubra pilaris 1 reviews 70 medications

Psoriasis 1 reviews 313 medications

Dermatological Disorders 1 reviews 318 medications

Summary of Kenalog-10 reviews 8 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Kenalog-10

For Alopecia "I received kenalog/lidocaine injections in my c spine (neck) three months on (once a month shot) and six months off. I noticed immediately my hair grew!! I went from this fragile hair to a freakin awesome thick head of hair what seemed to be overnight! First time in my life!! I was thrilled! Literally seemed over night! I swear by the injections for my spine did it!!"

Mygrandson January 15, 2016

For Alopecia "I had alopecia for 5 months before I received any treatment . When I went to the doctor he prescribed a topical solution which didn't help much . He gave me my first shot on my bold spot and three weeks later my hair was fully grown . It totally worked for me :))"

Leidy :) (taken for less than 1 month) August 10, 2015

For Psoriasis "The ONLY thing that has worked for my psoriasis, and my Dermatologist won't give it to me anymore."

Anonymous September 19, 2010

For Dermatological Disorders "Epidermal cyst: I thought it was a pimple near the side of chin. I attempted bursting it but it only got bigger. The problem had been there a while, I tried ignoring it! My dermatologist said it was a cyst (epidermal). She gave me the steroid injection and told me that in 2-3days I should have results but allow 6 weeks for full results) I just received the shot this morning and I already see positive results."

Ms.Brickhs September 15, 2010

For Pityriasis rubra pilaris "I have Pityriasis Rubra Pilarius, or PRP. My feet developed a horrible thick peeling layer that cracked and bled continuously. Topical ointments such as Clobetasol did not help relieve my symptoms. Kenalog-10 injections over the bottoms of my feet cleared them up within weeks."

NolaMN November 30, 2009

For Alopecia "Hair grew back almost instantly. I got Kenalog-10 injections from my doctor in late September. I started noticing hair growth after only a few days. Almost two months later now and my hair is almost completely grown. No more bald spots. It's not perfect, but it's getting there really quick. It was somewhat painful but totally worth it."

Anonymous November 16, 2008

76 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Alopecia "I had severe allopecia areata. While I was deployed in Iraq I recieved kenalog injections intra-muscularly 40-60mg every 2 months until bald spots started filling back in. Then I started receiving the shot interdermally at the site of the missing hair and it regrew. Here I sit, 2 years later with a full head of hair. Worked great. Did cause atrophy in the fat around where I received the shots. I also noticed that my joints felt weaker when taking it."

bigferny1 August 14, 2008

For Alopecia "My hair was falling out and my doctor began a series of kenalog shots(3).Within 30 days I noticed it stopped falling out,and began growing back.Kenalog was successful for my hair,I regained a lost sense of smell,and it restored a sense of well being I didnt realize I had lost to cronic fatigue.It was wonderful, however I experienced a huge indenture on my body in the area I received the shot.It looks like a shark bite.My doctor said it is fat scarring.There are others who got this dent too."

Anonymous July 7, 2008