User Reviews for Kenalog-10

Osteoarthritis 1.0
Summary of Kenalog-10 reviews 7.8 17 reviews

Reviews for Kenalog-10

Sophie · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 27, 2020

For Alopecia: “I noticed a small bald spot on my head in late March of this year, within a month there were 3 more, and by May I was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata. I was prescribed Clobetasol and Monoxidil topicals—which I used religiously twice a day for 6 weeks with no progress. Began Kenalog 10 injections in July, every 2 weeks, and by the third session I have regrowth!! No side effects, really minimally uncomfortable and definitely worth it to see those bare areas filling in!! I’ve now completed 4 sessions and the Doctor is quite pleased and we’re going to once a month going forward. Fingers crossed! ”

Sheree · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 17, 2019

For Alopecia: “I got diagnosed with Alopecia February of 2019. I noticed I had a bald spot in the middle of my head the size of a dime then it grew bigger & bigger, to the point that I had to find out what it was. The doctor gave me clobetasol propionate ointment. Then two months later I was given injections of kenalog 10 and it took about two months new hair grew in, a different texture at that! I was so happy & great full. Now I have spots elsewhere and the doctors are working on those areas as well. FEELING HOPEFUL!”

Eloy · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 18, 2019

For Alopecia: “I have been on monthly injections for over four years. At one point I recovered 90% of my hair back only to lose my hair once again. Injections have since stopped as it just was no longer working. I am now trying the acid treatment on my scalp as a final attempt. It could be very frustrating yet only causes stress when people make it a point to remind you your hair is falling out.”

Mimi · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 26, 2018

For Alopecia: “I started losing my hair suddenly about 6 years ago during some very stressful times in my life. I had to wear a wig & was miserable. I had always had thick, wavy "Farrah Fawcett" hair. I saw a doctor who referred me to a specialist. It's been about 4 years now that I go every six weeks for the injections. I still get tiny patches but we are able to control them but I have my long, pretty hair back!!”

Carson Kid September 11, 2017

For Osteoarthritis: “After the shot had pain down the entire leg for a week. No other reaction and NO relief in the hip area. It finally wore off and I'm back to where I started with the discomfort.”

cet93 · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 30, 2017

For Alopecia: “Last July I had a full head of hair. Like I always have . And then one fine day in October my hair started falling out. At first it was just a little . I had developed a spot on the crown of my head that I didn't even notice . Until someone pointed it out. At first I didn't think anything of it. I thought early onset of male pattern baldness. That's what I went on believing until I noticed my hair falling out in handfulls in the shower. I got an appointment with a dermatologist and was told it was alopecia areata He gave me topical solution that didn't help hardly any instead I got kenalog injections in my scalp After 3 months I had significant regrowth all over my head here I am gaining more hair every day And hair loss has almost stopped”

L Chiriboga June 1, 2017

For Osteoarthritis: “Had injection to right thumb on 3/1/17 for stiffness. As an adverse reaction, I've already lost 75% of my hair! If it ever stops falling, it will take years to restore! This medication is poison and should be taken off the market. i Contacted Bristol- Meyers Squibb and they have no comment to offer regarding my complaint. I am looking for an attorney!”

Jazzyj2005 · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 5, 2017

For Alopecia: “Have been receiving the injections now for three months with great results. My hair was bald in the centers of my head. At this time my hair has grow about 1 inch at the point.”

Trevmcg March 25, 2017

For Alopecia: “I've been getting Kenalog shots for my alopecia once a month for five months now....Very little hair regrowth, the hair that has grown back is grey now, and the alopecia continues to spread. I've lost 40% of my beard over the past few months and nothing is helping, including Kenalog.”

Mygrandson January 15, 2016

For Alopecia: “I received kenalog/lidocaine injections in my c spine (neck) three months on (once a month shot) and six months off. I noticed immediately my hair grew!! I went from this fragile hair to a freakin awesome thick head of hair what seemed to be overnight! First time in my life!! I was thrilled! Literally seemed over night! I swear by the injections for my spine did it!!”

Leidy :) · Taken for less than 1 month August 10, 2015

For Alopecia: “I had alopecia for 5 months before I received any treatment . When I went to the doctor he prescribed a topical solution which didn't help much . He gave me my first shot on my bold spot and three weeks later my hair was fully grown . It totally worked for me :))”

Anonymous September 19, 2010

For Psoriasis: “The ONLY thing that has worked for my psoriasis, and my Dermatologist won't give it to me anymore.”

Ms.Brickhs September 15, 2010

For Dermatological Disorders: “Epidermal cyst: I thought it was a pimple near the side of chin. I attempted bursting it but it only got bigger. The problem had been there a while, I tried ignoring it! My dermatologist said it was a cyst (epidermal). She gave me the steroid injection and told me that in 2-3days I should have results but allow 6 weeks for full results) I just received the shot this morning and I already see positive results.”

NolaMN November 30, 2009

For Pityriasis rubra pilaris: “I have Pityriasis Rubra Pilarius, or PRP. My feet developed a horrible thick peeling layer that cracked and bled continuously. Topical ointments such as Clobetasol did not help relieve my symptoms. Kenalog-10 injections over the bottoms of my feet cleared them up within weeks.”

Anonymous November 16, 2008

For Alopecia: “Hair grew back almost instantly. I got Kenalog-10 injections from my doctor in late September. I started noticing hair growth after only a few days. Almost two months later now and my hair is almost completely grown. No more bald spots. It's not perfect, but it's getting there really quick. It was somewhat painful but totally worth it.”

bigferny1 August 14, 2008

For Alopecia: “I had severe allopecia areata. While I was deployed in Iraq I recieved kenalog injections intra-muscularly 40-60mg every 2 months until bald spots started filling back in. Then I started receiving the shot interdermally at the site of the missing hair and it regrew. Here I sit, 2 years later with a full head of hair. Worked great. Did cause atrophy in the fat around where I received the shots. I also noticed that my joints felt weaker when taking it.”

Anonymous July 7, 2008

For Alopecia: “My hair was falling out and my doctor began a series of kenalog shots(3).Within 30 days I noticed it stopped falling out,and began growing back.Kenalog was successful for my hair,I regained a lost sense of smell,and it restored a sense of well being I didnt realize I had lost to cronic fatigue.It was wonderful, however I experienced a huge indenture on my body in the area I received the shot.It looks like a shark bite.My doctor said it is fat scarring.There are others who got this dent too.”