User Reviews for Kenalog

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Kenalog.

Reviews for Kenalog to treat Psoriasis

"I have had psoriatic plaques foe nearly 17 years. The itch can sometimes be insane and as I'm sure many here would at least imagine, has caused me to take drastic actions to quell it. The only way I have explained it is that the itch is well below the skin and the thick plaques make it impossible to reach. I love getting the injections for two reasons. First as many have said it quiets outbreaks faster and more efficiently than almost anything I've ever uses. Second and I know this may sound weird but having that sharp needle press into itchy skin feels incredible. Then followed by the medicine (kenalog) saturating the itchy area. I get it every four months"

Living with itch in sj (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 4, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This has had more benefit controlling psoriasis on hands and feet over any biologic I've taken over the years. I've yet to find a medication with better results."

Patient CS (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 19, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Only thing that helped my scalp"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 26, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It cleared up my plaques but the injections are a bit painful and it did nothing for the guttate psoriasis."

TraceyFree April 28, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It was good for the itching but the discoloration wasn't helped much at all"

mckissen August 2, 2010