User Reviews for Mavik

1 review 122 medications
Summary of Mavik reviews 5.6 2 reviews

Reviews for Mavik

CJR · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 11, 2019

For Heart Attack "I've been on mavik 4 mg for 8 years now, seemed to work for about 4 years. Recently been having spikes of my systolic upwards of 181/81 mostly late afternoon and in the evening. My face gets red and feels real hot sometimes feels puffy. Been to emergency several times and they don't seem bothered by this, no treatments just send me home after 8 hrs or so and check my BP maybe twice. Appears not to be working now. Seeing cardiologist 2 weeks so lets see if my meds will change. Seems hard to get answers as to getting new meds or upping mavik to keep my pressure down. What to do next ??"

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month June 23, 2014

For Heart Failure "Developed over several weeks two side effects 1. A dry irritating cough which worsened with drinking water so went through several lozenges/candies to relieve. The cough disappeared within two days of terminating Mavik. 2. Also developed congested airway/lungs and this required several weeks to clear up after termination of Mavik, took a good Vitamin C source to assist recovery. "

Symptom checker

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)