User Reviews for Detrol LA

Learn more about Detrol LA.

Detrol LA Rating Summary

6.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 86 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Incontinence.

Reviews for Detrol LA to treat Urinary Incontinence

"I am 83 yrs old an took Detrol for 6 weeks so I could join my family on an Alaska cruise it worked great voice was raspy but could handle an several other side effects BUT than came home an realized while in the car my eyes where not what they were before so stopped taking the medication an am happy to say this morning I took my car and went shopping an eyes were just fine..will only take it when I am going to be gone for several day or an occasion that would require me to set for several hours,,,than I could not make it to the bathroom otherwise"

louseg July 7, 2016

"Only saw results for the first couple of months."

mindykoz (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 7, 2012

"Expensive but it works! No negative side effects."

Anonymous September 17, 2010